Shockwave therapy is an effective medical treatment that has been in use for a long time. It is frequently utilized to treat non-invasively for kidney stones as well as injuries to the joints.
The use of shockwave therapy is generally suggested for patients who don't react well to medications or who do not wish to undergo more aggressive treatments.You can also book treatment online for professional shockwave therapy in Edmonton.
In the course of treatment, a tiny handheld device that resembles a wand uses specific sounds to further stimulate the penile tissue and stimulate blood flow. It will also speed up your healing.
Shockwave Therapy V/S Radial Wave Therapy
It's crucial to distinguish the two types of therapy. Radial wave therapies are often advertised as a non-invasive treatment for ED accessible at medical and non-medical clinics. Here are some of the key differences:
- Research suggests it could stimulate blood flow and could assist in the development of new blood vessels.
- A licensed medical professional who has an education in the profession is required to provide this treatment.
Radial wave therapy
- There are no studies to back the claims that it helps in the treatment of ED.
- It is not controlled by the FDA since it is classified as a medical device of Class I.
- A medical license or specialist instruction is required for administering this procedure.